Looking for a sneaky sweet-and-spicy hit with added health benefits? Our Beetroot Bliss granola has beetroot powder with a touch of cinnamon for a subtle and unique taste. The clusters of buckwheat, nuts, seeds and coconut flakes give a crunchy texture and bring a vibrant colour to your dish. And don’t be turned off by the beetroot, we promise you that you will love this delicately flavoured granola!
How to use:
– Add to salads to turn them from drab to fab.
– Add to yoghurt for a serve of healthy fats, high protein and fibre for a nutritionally balanced meal. And add some fruits for a delicious and nourishing breakfast.
– Use it as a breakfast topper – think chia pudding, smoothie bowls and porridge.
– Eat on it’s own as a snack on the go.
– Blitz it in a food processor to make your own activated protein beetroot bliss balls or make a base for your next slice or cake.
– Just get creative with it and start experimenting!
Buckwheat*, sunflower seeds*, dates, pumpkin seeds*, coconut, almonds*, organic cashew*, organic chia seeds*, organic beetroot powder, organic cinnamon.
*Seeds & nuts are ACTIVATED.
– The nuts and seeds in the Beetroot Bliss Granola are activated to remove naturally occurring phytic acid and enzyme inhibitors, allowing your body to absorb maximum nutrients, then blended with organic beetroot powder, and dehydrated at a low temperature for 24 hours to keep it raw and retain all the nutrients.
– This granola is an excellent source of antioxidants, good fats, dietary fibre, multi-vitamins and minerals.
– Beetroot powder may promote healthy blood pressure
– Beetroot powder may support liver detoxification
– Cinnamon is full of antioxidants and may help lower blood sugar.