Do you ever experience those 3pm cravings or feel like something sweet after dinner? Instead of reaching for the closest thing that might have you feeling a little guilty afterwards, grab our Cacao Crunch with Cinnamon Granola. It will satisfy your craving for something chocolicious, while also giving your body nutrition – perfect for a healthy snack.
The chocolate goodness in our activated and raw granola is just that – goodness! Grab a handful to leaving you feeling fuller and energised for longer. The clusters of buckwheat, coconut and activated nuts and seeds deliver so many different textures.
The flavours of chocolate, cinnamon and nutmeg are a match made in heaven, and this granola is full of wonderful spices that will take you right back to those childhood memories of warm Christmas desserts!
How to use:
– Eat straight from the packet for that quick chocolate fix.
– Halve a serving of porridge and add a serving of granola, providing healthy fats, fibre and spices.
– For breakfast on the go, make a chia pudding the night before, and in the morning top with granola for some extra crunch and fibre.
– Add it on top of your smoothie bowl.
– Just get creative and experiment with it!
Ingredients: Buckwheat*, sunflower seeds*, dates, pumpkin seeds*, coconut, almonds*, cashew*, organic cacao powder, organic chia seeds*, organic cinnamon, organic nutmeg.
*Seeds & nuts are ACTIVATED.
– The nuts and seeds in the Cacao Crunch with Cinnamon Granola are activated to remove naturally occurring phytic acid and enzyme inhibitors, allowing your body to absorb maximum nutrients, then blended with organic raw cacao powder, cinnamon and nutmeg and dehydrated at a low temperature for 24 hours to keep it raw and retain all the nutrients.
– Healthy fats gives you a feeling of fullness, while also providing omega fatty acids that help heart and brain function.
– Cacao is very different to cocoa. Raw cacao powder is made from cold-pressed and unroasted cacao beans. The process keeps the enzymes alive and removes the fat (that becomes cacao butter). Cocoa powder is from raw cacao that has been roasted at high temperatures, reducing the overall nutritional value.
– Raw cacao powder contains more than 300 different chemical compounds, and nearly four times the antioxidant power of your average dark chocolate and more than 20 times that of blueberries.
– Cinnamon provides high amounts of calcium, fiber and manganese and may help lower blood sugar levels. Cinnamon is also a rich source of antioxidants.