Chocolate and hazelnut, they’re a delicious match made in heaven! We all want that chocolate hit, but also want it to be nutritionally valuable to the body. So it only made sense that we put them together in our range. Not only is there the irresistible taste of chocolate from the cold compressed cacao, but also there’s the goodness of vitamins, minerals, fibre and healthy fats from the coconut and activated seeds and nuts. If you’ve got a sweet tooth or love a cheeky bit of chocolate, then these Paleo Clusters is the perfect alternative. Softened in milk it tastes like a naughty chocolate cookie, and yet it delivers so much more nutrition and energy. It seems you can have your cookie to statisfy your chocolate cravings without the sugar crash!
On first bite, the Choc Hazelnut clusters are super crunchy and the chocolate flavour delivers its punch. As you chew more, the flavour of the hazelnuts come through and that perfect pairing is made. These Paleo Clusters are slightly sweeter than others in our range, with sultanas providing just the right amount of natural wholefood sweetness to make the flavours stand out. The result is a perfectly combined cluster that will satisfy chocolate cravings and won’t crumble when you grab a handful.
NOTE: for more savings, check out the 1 Kg pack !
How to use:
– Our clusters make the best toppings! Top your porridge, yoghurt, chia puddings, smoothie bowls or whatever you fancy!
– Busy morning? We’ve got the quickest, most nutrient-dense breakfast ready for you – our clusters make the best brekkie on the go!
– Snack o’clock got you bad? Grab a handful of clusters to keep you going! They won’t break on you and will hold all their clustery goodness together!
– If you’re a dessert lover, try our granola as a healthier alternative.
Coconut, sunflower seeds*, buckwheat*, dates, hazelnut*, sultana, cacao powder.
*Seeds & nuts are ACTIVATED.
– The nuts and seeds in this Chocolate Hazelnut Granola are activated to remove naturally occurring phytic acid and enzyme inhibitors, allowing your body to absorb maximum nutrients, then blended with organic raw cacao powder, lemon juice and dehydrated at a low temperature for 24 hours to keep it raw and retain all the nutrients.
– Our clusters are full of healthy fats which give the feeling of fullness and won’t leave you hungry in an hour. They provide the body with omega fatty acids, vitamins and minerals, and help heart and brain with daily functions.
– Dates are high in soluble fibre, iron and potassium. Fibre is essential in promoting healthy bowel movements to move waste smoothly through your colon and helps prevent LDL (bad) cholesterol absorption by binding with substances containing cancer-causing chemicals.
– Dates are also a rich source of vitamins and other minerals including vitamins A and K, tannins, copper, magnesium, manganese, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), niacin, pantothenic acid, and riboflavin.
– Cacao, cocoa…what’s the difference? Well, cacao is very different to cocoa. Raw CACAO powder is made from cold-pressed and unroasted cacao beans. The process keeps the enzymes alive and removes the fat (that becomes cacao butter). COCOA powder is from cacao beans that has been roasted at high temperatures, reducing the overall nutritional value.