Chocolate and hazelnut, they’re a delicious match made in heaven! So it only made sense that we put them together in our range. If you’ve got a sweet tooth or love that cheeky bit of chocolate, then this granola is going to be your new best friend. It’s the perfect alternative to those chocolate bar cravings, and will provide you with so much more nutrients! We all want that chocolate hit, but also want it to be nutritionally valuable to the body. Our Chocolate and Hazelnut Clusters provide the best of both worlds!
On first bite, they’re extremely crunchy and the chocolate flavour delivers its punch. As you chew more, the flavour of the hazelnuts come out, and that perfect match is made. These clusters are slightly sweeter than our other granolas, with sultanas providing just the right amount of natural wholefood sweetness to make the flavours stand out. The coconut, seeds and nuts add their own flavour, and the lemon juice helps balance it out to deliver the perfectly combined cluster that won’t crumble if you grab a handful.
How to use:
– Our clusters make the best toppings! Top your porridge, yoghurt, chia puddings, smoothie bowls or whatever you fancy!
– Busy morning? We’ve got the quickest, most nutrient-dense breakfast ready for you – our clusters make the best brekkie on the go!
– Snack o’clock got you bad? Grab a handful of clusters to keep you going! They won’t break on you and will hold all their clustery goodness together!
– If you’re a dessert lover, try our granola as a healthier alternative.
Coconut, sunflower seeds*, buckwheat*, dates, hazelnut*, lemon juice, sultana, cacao powder.
*Seeds & nuts are ACTIVATED.
– The nuts and seeds in this Chocolate Hazelnut Granola are activated to remove naturally occurring phytic acid and enzyme inhibitors, allowing your body to absorb maximum nutrients, then blended with organic raw cacao powder, lemon juice and dehydrated at a low temperature for 24 hours to keep it raw and retain all the nutrients.
– Our clusters are full of healthy fats which give the feeling of fullness and won’t leave you hungry in an hour. They provide the body with omega fatty acids, vitamins and minerals, and help heart and brain with daily functions.
– Dates are high in soluble fibre, iron and potassium. Fibre is essential in promoting healthy bowel movements to move waste smoothly through your colon and helps prevent LDL (bad) cholesterol absorption by binding with substances containing cancer-causing chemicals.
– Dates are also a rich source of vitamins and other minerals including vitamins A and K, tannins, copper, magnesium, manganese, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), niacin, pantothenic acid, and riboflavin.
– Cacao, cocoa…what’s the difference? Well, cacao is very different to cocoa. Raw CACAO powder is made from cold-pressed and unroasted cacao beans. The process keeps the enzymes alive and removes the fat (that becomes cacao butter). COCOA powder is from cacao beans that has been roasted at high temperatures, reducing the overall nutritional value.