Do you have a sweet tooth, but want something other than chocolate? We’ve created something a little bit different that we know will be a winner! Our Cranberry Coconut Cluster will change your life. Its light, fruity flavour makes it the perfect sweet snack that will leave you completely satisfied and feeling like you’ve had the best treat.
When you open the bag, and then on first bite, you will be hit with a beautiful coconut flavour. The coconut delivers natural sweetness and when it’s combined with cranberries, they work together as the perfect flavour balancers. The cranberries provide a delicious sweet, but tarty, flavour and sunflower seeds add a lovely complement of sweet nuttiness to this slightly tropical granola. Lemon juice helps balance it perfectly.
On first look, these clusters look and feel like they’re made from oats, but they’re not – they’re completely gluten-free! The coconut in our granola satisfies the palate and the gut, and it’s lighter and easier to digest! It’s just the right amount of chunky goodness that you’re chasing and will most likely leave you a little addicted!
How to use:
– Put me on anything you like! Try me on some yoghurt with fruit, on top of chia puddings, smoothie bowls or porridge.
– Why not try me in your next salad? This granola is the right complement to any fresh summer creation.
– Breakfast on the go or need an easy but healthy snack? Just grab a handful!
Coconut, sunflower seeds*, buckwheat*, dates, almonds*, lemon juice, dried cranberries, sultana.
*Seeds & nuts are ACTIVATED.
– The nuts and seeds in this Cranberry Coconut Cluster are activated to remove naturally occurring phytic acid and enzyme inhibitors, allowing your body to absorb maximum nutrients, then blended with cranberries and coconut before dehydrated at a low temperature for 24 hours to keep it raw and retain all the nutrients.
– Coconut belongs to the Palm family. In Sanskrit, the coconut palm is known as kalpa vriksha – ‘tree which gives all that is necessary for living’ – because nearly all parts can be used, including the water, milk, flesh, sugar and oil. Coconuts are highly nutritious and rich in fibre, vitamins C, E, B1, B3, B5 and B6 and minerals including iron, selenium, sodium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorous.
– Sunflower seeds offer valuable vitamins and minerals that our bodies will thrive off! They are particularly rich in B vitamins, manganese, selenium, phosphorus, magnesium, vitamin E, a fat-soluble antioxidant, and copper, which is essential to build strong tissue, maintain blood volume and produce energy for our cells.
– Cranberries help prevent and treat urinary tract infections and are also packed full of antioxidants and fibre.