Don’t let the green turn you off – it’s not like eating a mouthful of spinach! What you will taste is a mouthful of nutty goodness followed by a refreshing punch of mint. Every mouthful of our activated and raw Spirulina Peppermint Granola will surprise you.
At first you’ll taste the unique flavours of the clusters of nuts and seeds, followed by a subtle mint flavour. And the more you eat, the more the mint shines through!
This granola is a sneaky way to add some greens into your life and if we didn’t tell you this granola contained spirulina – you wouldn’t even know!
How to use:
– Having salad for lunch? Make it exciting, add some crunch and greens by sprinkling in a handful of our Spriulina Peppermint granola.
– Sprinkle on top of your breakfast – chia puddings, smoothies, smoothie bowls. If you’re having porridge, halve the serving but top with Bliss Fit Granola to add some healthy fats, fibre, vegan protein and crunch. We found this granola tastes amazing on chocolate porridge!
– Have a handful as a snack to get you through those mid-morning or afternoon cravings.
– After-dinner mint anyone? Have a handful of granola with a square (or three) of some raw chocolate – you will not be disappointed.
– Another dessert idea – make yourself some chocolate ice cream, top with the granola and
TA-DAH, you have yourself some choc-mint ice cream!
Buckwheat*, sunflower seeds*, dates, pumpkin seeds*, coconut, almonds*, organic cashew*, organic spirulina powder, organic chia seeds*, organic peppermint essential oil.
*Seeds & nuts are ACTIVATED.
– The nuts and seeds in the Spirulina Peppermint Granola are activated to remove naturally occurring phytic acid and enzyme inhibitors, allowing your body to absorb maximum nutrients, then blended with organic spirulina powder, and dehydrated at a low temperature for 24 hours to keep it raw and retain all the nutrients.
– Did you know, that Spirulina is an algae plant? Yep, it grows in the water! Spirulina is on average 60 percent protein and contains all the essential amino acids needed for human health.
– Spirulina also contains a potent array of other beneficial nutrients including B vitamins (exceptionally high B-12), vitamin K, minerals (including calcium, iron, magnesium, selenium, manganese, potassium, and zinc) and is an excellent source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA, an important fatty acid for heart and joints).
– Peppermint oil is not only amazing for our breath, but is also a cooling agent for our bodies and along with encourages a healthy respiratory function.