Looking for a savoury type granola that can be used for more than just breakfast? Introducing Turmeric Blast Granola! This granola is different from others as it isn’t necessarily seen as sweet, but it has a bit of everything. It’s a little bit sweet, but then the turmeric, pepper and chili flavours blast through and surprise you. It makes this granola unique, and will keep you coming back for more!
How to use:
– Works great in any salad.
– Great topper for porridge, chia puddings, smoothie bowls and smoothie bowls, whatever takes your fancy!
– A perfect snack to eat straight out of the packet.
– Or switch it up by adding it to some yoghurt and fruit for a nutritionally balanced breakfast or snack.
Ingredients: Buckwheat*, sunflower seeds*, dates, pumpkin seeds*, coconut, almonds*, organic cashew*, organic turmeric powder, organic chia seeds*, organic black pepper, organic chili powder.
*Seeds & nuts are ACTIVATED.
– The nuts and seeds in the Turmeric Blast Granola are activated to remove naturally occurring phytic acid and enzyme inhibitors, allowing your body to absorb maximum nutrients, then blended with organic Turmeric powder, pepper and chilli powder and dehydrated at a low temperature for 24 hours to keep it raw and retain all the nutrients.
– Turmeric has been used as a powerful anti-inflammatory in Chinese and Indian medicine for millennia. Studies noted that Curcumin, the primary pharmacological agent in this spice has several therapeutic effects including anti-inflammatory effect.
– Turmeric is an immunity booster, improves digestion by helping the gallbladder produce bile, may relieve the symptoms of bloating and gas, is a natural liver detoxifier and can help blood circulation.