Handcrafted with love and jam-packed with goodness! Each batch of Cranberry Coconut is slowly dehydrated with ACTIVATED nuts and seeds for easy digestion, maximum delicious crunch and optimal nutritional absorption.
The coconut in the clusters satisfies the palate and the gut. The high levels of potassium and lauric acid in coconut can also be effective at lowering blood pressure. Coconut is also high in fats and fibre and potassium, while activated sunflower seeds deliver a generous dose of natural and unprocessed Vitamin E. We use frozen fresh cranberries free from added sugar, oil and preservatives that add a subtle tartness to the natural sweetness – this delicious mix of nutritious whole foods provides a taste that everyone can enjoy.
High in heart-healthy fats and fibre, ACTIVATED Cranberry Coconut Paleo Clusters will keep you feeling full for longer and satisfy your sweet cravings without the sugar crash! Soak the wholesome paleo clusters in milk, add them to yoghurt for a blissful meal or dessert, dip in melted Bliss Fit Superfood Fat Bombs or enjoy them straight from the bag anytime, anywhere.
The Cranberry Coconut Paleo Clusters are are completely GRAIN-FREE (Gluten-Free)! In fact, all of our products are VEGAN, UNREFINED and naturally GLUTEN-FREE.
TOTAL SAVINGS 28%
How to use:
– Put me on anything you like! Try me on some yoghurt with fruit, on top of chia puddings, smoothie bowls or porridge.
– Why not try me in your next salad? This granola is the right complement to any fresh summer creation.
– Breakfast on the go or need an easy but healthy snack? Just grab a handful!
Organic coconut, sunflower seeds*, organic buckwheat*, dates, almonds*, cranberries, sultana.
*Seeds & nuts are ACTIVATED.
– The nuts and seeds in this Cranberry Coconut Cluster are activated to remove naturally occurring phytic acid and enzyme inhibitors, allowing your body to absorb maximum nutrients, then blended with cranberries and coconut before dehydrated at a low temperature for 24 hours to keep it raw and retain all the nutrients.
– Coconut belongs to the Palm family. In Sanskrit, the coconut palm is known as kalpa vriksha – ‘tree which gives all that is necessary for living’ – because nearly all parts can be used, including the water, milk, flesh, sugar and oil. Coconuts are highly nutritious and rich in fibre, vitamins C, E, B1, B3, B5 and B6 and minerals including iron, selenium, sodium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorous.
– In addition to high in healthy fats and plant-based protein, sunflower seeds offer valuable vitamins and minerals that our bodies will thrive off! They are particularly rich in B vitamins, manganese, selenium, phosphorus, magnesium, vitamin E, a fat-soluble antioxidant, and copper, which is essential to build strong tissue, maintain blood volume and produce energy for our cells.
– Cranberries help prevent and treat urinary tract infections and are also packed full of antioxidants and fibre.