The first creation in the Bliss Fit Foods range, our Cacao Rough ORGANIC Paleo Bar is handcrafted with love and jam-packed with goodness! The Paleo bar is vegan, grain-free that means it is naturally gluten-free. Made from organic raw cacao powder, it satisfies your chocolate cravings without the sugar crash. The creamy cacao butter paired with chewy dates, crunchy seeds, ACTIVATED Brazil nut and coconut give every blissful bite an authentic, homemade taste. High in healthy fats, plant-based protein, antioxidants, vitamins and essential minerals, you can enjoy our Paleo Bar as breakfast, dessert or whenever you need a quick burst of energy throughout the day. It’ll leave you feeling fuller for longer and completely satisfied! Take it on the road knowing a healthy meal is always within reach.
NOTE – if you wish to have a mixed box of different flavours, you can specify in the notes when you order.
The bars are packed in a re-usable plastic box.
Bars are handmade of cacao butter, nuts and seeds and coconut – it means the bars may weight differently as mixture can’t be evenly distributed like liquid (like making pure chocolate). The weight for each bar may be varied. On average, there are 7 bars each box. It could be 6 or 8 bars depending on the weight of each bar. Total weight is minimum 350g.
How to use:
– Rushing out the door in the morning? Grab a slice and you’ve got a nourishing breakfast to fuel your body.
– Craving a chocolate bar at 3 pm? Then have a Cacao slice instead as it will leave you feeling full until dinner.
– Crumble half on top of your yoghurt and fruit to use as wholesome sweetener
– Eat as a healthy dessert substitute.
– And it’s a great meal replacement while travelling as they’re packed individually
Organic raw cacao butter, organic dates, organic pepitas, organic sunflower seeds, ACTIVATED organic brazil nut, ACTIVATED organic buckwheat, organic raw cacao powder, organic coconut.
– Healthy fats give a feeling of fullness, while also helping the function of the heart and brain.
– These bars contain a rich source of fibre and protein.
– Cacao is different to cocoa. Raw cacao powder is made from cold-pressed and unroasted cacao beans. The process keeps the enzymes alive and removes the fat (that becomes cacao butter). Cocoa powder is from raw cacao that has been roasted at high temperatures, reducing the overall nutritional value.
– Raw cacao powder contains more than 300 different chemical compounds and nearly four times the antioxidant power of your average dark chocolate and more than 20 times that of blueberries.
– Cacao can boost your mood, provide minerals (magnesium, calcium and much more) and delivers a high amount of antioxidants. Most of all, it delivers an amazing chocolate taste!