Our Spirulina Peppermint Organic Paleo bar is handcrafted with love and jam-packed with healthy plant-based fats, protein, vitamins, essential minerals and fibre! Originally created to provide kids with healthier snacks for their lunch boxes. Don’t let the green turn you off – it’s not like eating a mouthful of spinach! The nut-free vegan nutrious Paleo Bar that eats like a treat. Brimming with raw seeds and organic spirulina powder, it delivers a healthy dose of fats, protein, vitamins and essential minerals with every blissful bite. Creamy cacao butter melts in your mouth, while the peppermint adds a refreshing kick. Chewy dates and coconut satisfy your sweet cravings without the sugar crash.
Enjoy Spirulina Peppermint for breakfast, dessert or whenever you need a quick energy boost throughout the day. It’ll leave you feeling fuller for longer and completely satisfied!
Take it on the road knowing a healthy meal is always within reach, or pack it for the kids as a perfect school snack.
NOTE – if you wish to have a mixed box of different flavours, you can specify in the notes when you order.
The bars are packed in a re-usable plastic box.
Each bar weight may vary. On average, there are 7 bars each box. It could be 6 or 8 bars depending on the weight of each bar. Total net weight is minimum 350g.
How to use:
– Have one as breakfast on the go and it will give you the energy you need and keep you full till lunch.
– Perfect as an afternoon snack – you might even find you only need half a slice. BONUS!
– Use half as a breakfast topper with your fruit.
– A great meal replacement while travelling as they’re packed individually and convenient to take with you.
Organic raw cacao butter, organic dates, organic pepitas, organic sunflower seeds, ACTIVATED organic buckwheat, organic coconut, organic chia seeds, organic spirulina powder (3%), organic peppermint essential oil (<0.1%)
– Did you know spirulina is an algae plant? Yep, it grows in the water! Spirulina is on average 65 percent protein and contains all the essential amino acids needed for human health.
– Spirulina also contains a potent array of other beneficial nutrients including B vitamins (exceptionally high in B-12), vitamin K, minerals (including calcium, iron, magnesium, selenium, manganese, potassium, and zinc) and is an excellent source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA, an important fatty acid for the heart and joints).
– It can also improve energy levels, and there is evidence it can help reduce cholesterol and lower blood pressure.
– Peppermint oil is great for the breath, and is also a cooling agent and encourages healthy respiratory function.