Handcrafted with love and jam-packed with goodness! Each batch of Choc Hazelnut is slowly dehydrated with ACTIVATED nuts and seeds for easy digestion and maximum nutrient absorption. Cacao and hazelnuts are a match made in heaven. The cold-compressed cacao satisfies your chocolate cravings without the sugar crash, while nourishing your body with plenty of antioxidants! High in vitamins, minerals, healthy fats and protein from the nuts and seeds, plus the rich dietary fibre from coconut, these clusters will leave you feeling fuller for longer and completely satisfied. Enjoy on their own, or add to yoghurt, smoothies and porridge for a blissful, nourishing meal. Soak in milk to soften and you will think you’re eating a naughty chocolate cookie!
NOTE: for more savings, check out the 300g and 1 Kg packs !
How to use:
– Our clusters make the best toppings! Top your porridge, yoghurt, chia puddings, smoothie bowls or whatever you fancy!
– Busy morning? We’ve got the quickest, most nutrient-dense breakfast ready for you – our clusters make the best brekkie on the go!
– Snack o’clock got you bad? Grab a handful of clusters to keep you going! They won’t break on you and will hold all their clustery goodness together!
– If you’re a dessert lover, try our granola as a healthier alternative.
Organic coconut, organic Australian sunflower seeds*, organic buckwheat*, organic dates, organic hazelnut*, sultana, organic cacao powder.
*Seeds & nuts are ACTIVATED.
– The nuts and seeds in this Chocolate Hazelnut Granola are activated to remove naturally occurring phytic acid and enzyme inhibitors, allowing your body to absorb maximum nutrients, then blended with organic raw cacao powder, lemon juice and dehydrated at a low temperature for 24 hours to keep it raw and retain all the nutrients.
– Our clusters are full of healthy fats which give the feeling of fullness and won’t leave you hungry in an hour. They provide the body with omega fatty acids, vitamins and minerals, and help heart and brain with daily functions.
– Dates are high in soluble fibre, iron and potassium. Fibre is essential in promoting healthy bowel movements to move waste smoothly through your colon and helps prevent LDL (bad) cholesterol absorption by binding with substances containing cancer-causing chemicals.
– Dates are also a rich source of vitamins and other minerals including vitamins A and K, tannins, copper, magnesium, manganese, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), niacin, pantothenic acid, and riboflavin.
– Cacao, cocoa…what’s the difference? Well, cacao is very different to cocoa. Raw CACAO powder is made from cold-pressed and unroasted cacao beans. The process keeps the enzymes alive and removes the fat (that becomes cacao butter). COCOA powder is from cacao beans that has been roasted at high temperatures, reducing the overall nutritional value.